I don't claim to create recepies, I just experiment with what I like. Whether it's out of a cookbook or adapting my own, so long as I'm in the kitchen, I'm having fun. Outside of that,
I'm adventurous and curious--some say I'm a restaurant snob (not because of price) because prefer independent or new places/cultures. From groceries to gadgets, I want to share my favorites. Call me a 'foodie,' because I'm not unique in my interests, but I find that's the best part of a community. Follow my take as I share, make, taste, & spend my way thru my non-existent willpower...

July 2, 2009

[ ah. yes. ]


[photos] Courtesey of Google search


A blog. I hesitated for so long because I didn't think I was going to keep up with it, I didn't want to be trendy, I'm too much of a perfectionist, so on and so forth. Finally, I figured I'd make best of the 'time on my butt' during the workday and give myself a passionate outlet (and inlet--if that's a word) to one of my favorite things of all time. FOOD.
I cook, frequently. I bake, often. I wish I had more time to do both--maybe a future career? For now, here's my hommage to anything food related. Things I make, things I invent, things I f* up, restaurants, groceries, whatever. Bon appetito.

paprika. a spice made from ground capsicum (bell peppers). utilized differently from country to country. prominent in hugarian and spanish cooking. often smoked to enhance the flavor.

brown sugar. unrefined or partially refined sugar with the presence of molasses. natural brown sugar is produced from the first crystalization of the sugar cane. free of dyes and chemicals. higher mineral content.

No comments:

Post a Comment