I don't claim to create recepies, I just experiment with what I like. Whether it's out of a cookbook or adapting my own, so long as I'm in the kitchen, I'm having fun. Outside of that,
I'm adventurous and curious--some say I'm a restaurant snob (not because of price) because prefer independent or new places/cultures. From groceries to gadgets, I want to share my favorites. Call me a 'foodie,' because I'm not unique in my interests, but I find that's the best part of a community. Follow my take as I share, make, taste, & spend my way thru my non-existent willpower...

August 12, 2009

[ photography ]

P.S. I'm working on my photos/camera/photography skills. Trust me, I know the photos don't make some of these foods look all that yummy, let alone appetizing. All I can ask is that you stick with me thru this blogging-learning-curve. Muchos gracias.

No comments:

Post a Comment